An ABC book for the whole family. It is my hope that through reading "The ABC's to a Mindful Life," you find the positivity and gratitude within you to create a better world around you. This book is meant to be a reminder of how to truly live with meaning and purpose. I hope you find a way to connect with every page, for the words hold a deep and beautiful message that when implemented can change your lives.
This book is available in paperback (for children 2 years - 9 years young). Let us work together to make this world a kinder, more accepting, and more respectful place.
This book is available in hardcover (All ages - A treasure to have for the rest of your life and generations to come). All of my books can be treasured for a lifetime!
Fill your bookshelves with books that teach about KINDNESS.
Why should we learn to be kind from a young age?
- Kindness is one of the most important lessons that we can teach our children. Be kind to yourself. Be kind to others. Be kind to the earth. Be kind to your neighbors. Be kind to your classmates. Be kind to animals.
- When you focus on kindness and treat others with kindness, it can’t help but grow. My book, “Love Grows Love” says it best, “Kindness grows kindness.”
- When we have the conversations with our children, we are not assuming that they will be kind and inclusive to all, we are ensuring it. We are leading by example and talking about the important things that need to be talked about. Our children know that kindness is the only option.
- Kind and respectful children become well-liked, happy, and successful adults.
Fill your bookshelves with books that teach about ACCEPTANCE.
Why should we learn to be accepting of all people from a young age?
- By teaching our children to be accepting to all, we are creating a world full of kindness and love.
- Not only do we need to speak about acceptance, we need to show our children through our actions. My book, “Love Grows Love” says it best, “Acceptance grows acceptance.”
- The conversations about race, religion, gender, and love... they should be discussed in age appropriate ways. But the main thing I will say is that we need to open our children’s eyes to the fact that ALL humans and ALL living creatures need and deserve respect, kindness, and love.
- One of the most important things that I will say is that when we teach our children that we love everyone and respect everyone, we open up the safe platform for our children to come and speak to us about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. And what more could you want than that?! For me, I want to know that my children feel comfortable talking to me about every feeling and emotion and every fear and concern. And that that relationship remains the same as they get older and grow into themselves.
- Accepting and friendly children become inclusive, kind, happy, and successful adults.
Fill your bookshelves with books that teach about GRATITUDE.
Why should we learn to be grateful from a young age?
- By teaching our children to look at their blessings and to focus on what they have, we are implementing lifelong skills that will help them get through even the most difficult times.
- When you focus on what you are grateful for, it’s hard to be sad or overwhelmed. Even when we have nothing, we have everything! If you are breathing... you are blessed.
- Gratitude is an attitude. Let us empower our children to find the good always and to see the glass half full.
- Empowered and grateful children become kind, happy, and successful adults.
The Be Books
The Be Books teach children to BE