The answer is simple ... no. It is never too early to begin showing books to your new baby. The benefits are endless!!! When is the right time to start a library for your children? The answer is NOW!
Here are a few benefits:
1. Visual stimulation and sensory input - Bright pictures are captivating to look at
2. Creates a friendship between books and your child and promotes a positive experience
3. Spending valuable time with your little one that does not include screen time
4. Builds fine motor skills - gripping the pages
5. Builds gross motor skill - holding the weight of the book
These are just a few benefits to reading when you are young. Can you think of more? Send a message via instagram to @thebebooks or comment on a post. Would love to connect!